Thursday, February 13, 2014

Why We Work...

Today I'm linking up with Bonnie and Taylor to do a "Why We Work..." I think most people are doing their significant other... however I decided to take it a little different direction!

Three girls in a household doesn't always work. Let's be real, two girls in a household doesn't always work. I consider it one of my life's greatest blessings that my sisters and I work. Were the same person, but totally different. 

We have the same nose, but completely different hair color. We've heard as many "milk man" statements as you can imagine.... But just look at our nose. Exact same. 


We have the same snort, but completely different laughs. The red head does this giggle thing. The blonde makes weird faces, and I think I'm just loud. 

We have the same mind. I found out this week that the blonde and I have the same password. And it's not our dog's name. Or our old address. Or anything I would expect someone else to come up with.... Yet my blonde did!! 

Still on the same mind thing.. the red head and I have been collaborating to make mom something for the Hallmark holiday. What'd we do? Came up with the same longest word ever for an answer! I thought she had just seen mine until she told me she thought of it on her own! And I said.. Nope! We thought of it! States apart. Same mind. 



We work because sometimes we still dress alike... even though our mom's not dressing us exactly alike anymore. We'll show up in the same color shirt with the same scarf (that maybe our mom got us.. so maybe she does still dress us). 

We have the same tattoo, but it looks completely different on each of our skin. The red head is obviously the pale foot, the blonde is the foot with vitiligo, and my foot is obviously the foot model perfect summer tan foot.




We work because we're sisters. We had our fair share of arguments growing up, but now we're older and we love each other. And sometimes I'm convinced that no one in this entire world understands us but us. And sometimes I feel sad for people who aren't as close to their siblings as us, because I do not know what I would do without them. 

We work because we're us. 




4 comments:

  1. AWE! I love this! I really like that you did the relationship with your sisters, what a great way to look at the questions! I just popped over from The Daily Tay! I have been loving reading what everyone has to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I thought it was an excellent link up! I loved all the different takes on it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the link-up and am really excited that I did! I'm really close with my sister and loved your take on the link-up! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you!! I truly believe there is nothing like a sister bond!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete